Roofs & Paint
All residents/owners in the Courtyard At The Preserve subdivision will need to use the Weathered Wood shingles similar to GAF Timberline HD Lifetime Architectural Roofing Shingles for any roof replacement and/or repairs. This will keep all roofs looking consistent within this community.
If an owner needs to replace their roof they need to submit an application for the following reasons:
- To confirm they know the correct shingles to use and plan to do so.
- The Association has record of roof replacements.
- If the City changes their requirements, an approval process for the Association will also be in place in regards to roofing projects.
- Work does not commence and Board or ARC members observe work being done in the community and become alarmed that a project is underway without authorization.
The application fee of $35 will not be required.
Paint Color Guidelines:
- The paint color is close to what the exterior paint color is, or
- The paint color blends in with the colors used in the community, and
- No bold colors, for example red, orange, blue, green, pink, purple, etc can be used.